8% of users are causing 80% of security incidents. But most identity and access management (IAM) teams today can’t understand the cyber risk context of the people attempting to access their systems.
The problem is, without visibility into user risk at the time of authentication, authorization, or access reviews, your chances of letting an adversary in and them achieving persistence dramatically increase.
Not to mention, there are a multitude of identity and access challenges facing security teams:
- 37% of all breaches involve the use of stolen login credentials, according to the Verizon 2022 DBIR.
- 56% of survey respondents reported their business experienced three access-related data breaches on average in a time span of just two years.
- 52% of the same survey’s respondents believe a lack of identity policies and tools contributed to these breaches.
Today, IAM teams need solutions to safeguard user identities and develop smarter identity and access management.
Safeguarding User Identities: A Comprehensive Guide to IAM in 2023 [eBook Download]
We developed the eBook Safeguarding User Identities: A Comprehensive Guide to IAM in 2023 to help IAM and security professionals dramatically improve their access and authentication processes to better secure their people and their organization.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The current state of identity and access management
- Today’s identity and access challenges & mistakes to avoid
- 4 steps to achieve smarter identity and access management
- The future of identity and access management
Learn more about IAM as it stands today, and the challenges, solutions, and trends that will lead us into the future of identity and access management. 👇
We know that not all users are equally risky. That’s why we believe injecting user risk into IAM and IGA processes is a surefire way to strengthen identity and access programs, keeping high-risk users safe and lower-risk users productive.
Elevate Identity takes disparate risk signals and ties them together with conditional access policies and evaluations, so IAM teams are not allowing attackers into their environments. Instead, they can safeguard users who are at higher risk.
Book a demo of our platform to see our smarter identity and access management solution in action.