What if you could predict, and thus prevent, most security incidents in your organization? While we know 82% of attacks originate from human fallibility, effective risk management requires pinpointing the riskiest users. Fortunately, recent research has revealed the 7% of the workforce responsible for the majority of incidents.
This presentation offers security professionals a new way to think about measuring user risk. Attendees will come away with:
- An understanding of how user risk can be quantified with data from security tools
- Examples from leading security teams who’ve improved their organization’s cyber defense
- An approach to the different stages of user-risk management, from feedback to tailored controls
- Methods to mitigate workforce risk by applying risk-appropriate interventions
- Ways to use feedback to build trust and transparency and risk-based controls to enhance security protection
- And more!