We’re Changing how Cyber Incidents Are Addressed in the Enterprise
We’ve made a series of important announcements that will change how the cybersecurity industry talks about human risk.
Enterprises spend millions on security tools and technology only to suffer a flood of incidents caused by simple human error – such as ransomware, data theft and account compromise. We’ve announced some exciting new capabilities of the Elevate Security Platform to deliver unprecedented visibility and control to security teams struggling with the root cause of hacks and attacks – human error.
Elevate Security Launches Human Attack Surface Management Solution
We’ve released brand new research that we sponsored with Cyentia Institute on employee cybersecurity risk in the workplace. The report is chock full of compelling data and insight into the scope of the problem and the failure of training and phishing simulations to mitigate human risk. One thing is clear: Cybersecurity’s past efforts around training and phishing simulations isn’t working. We’ve become convinced that it’s time to invest more resources in prediction and early action, to prevent attacks before they happen.
Events in Support of Our Launch Announcement
We hosted a virtual launch event, Elevate Security Live: Defending the Human Attack Surface. Security industry luminaries joined us to explore the pesky problem of human error and unveil a new perspective to solving this decades-old problem. You can watch any or all of these sessions (no registration required):
- The Human in The Shell, keynote by Kelly Shortridge, Senior DevOps and Security Researcher at Capsule8 (begins at 4:00 after a short Event Welcome)
- Measuring the Human Attack Surface, with brand new research by Cyentia Institute presented by Wade Baker (begins at 19:30)
- Security executives from OneMain Financial and WW on implementing a solution to defend the Human Attack Surface (at 41:45 and 55:15)
- Human Attack Surface: Meet your Match with Tailored Security, with Elevate Security co-founders, Masha Sedova and Robert Fly (begins at 43:30)
- A demo of the Elevate Security Platform (begins at 48:45)
Recently, our co-founder Masha Sedova presented at the Net Measure Conference hosted by the Global Center for Cybersecurity @ Cortex. You can view the playback here (Masha’s talk begins at 34:30).
Finally, Masha joined Michelle Valdez, CISO at OneMain Financial, to present at RSA Conference 2021 on May 17th. They presented Leveraging Human Risk Data to Strengthen Cyber Resiliency.
It was a momentous launch. We made a big splash, maybe made you think, and delivered a solution that tackles some very stubborn problems.
Thanks for coming along on this journey with us.