What It Does
The Integrations Hub ingests, normalizes and sanitizes a wide range of incident data from popular security technologies and employee data from HR sources.
How It's Different
Elevate Security Platform offers the widest & most diverse employee security data ecosystem available on the market. With 100+ custom connectors to the most popular cybersecurity tools and systems, the Integrations Hub ensures that you leverage your existing security investments to deliver employee risk insights. It leverages all the security information you already have on each employee’s past actions, access privileges, and attack history.
Security data types ingested by Integrations Hub
- People – from directory services, HR, identity & access management solutions
- Access – from access management & directory services
- Real World Phishing – from email gateways
- Malware – from endpoint protection, email/web gateways & firewalls
- Internet Browsing – from web gateways
- Sensitive Data Handling – from DLP for networks, endpoints & email
- Identity Security – from identity & access management solutions
- Device Security – from endpoint management solutions
- Physical Security – by manual collection
- Phishing Simulation test results
- Security Awareness Training logs
- Security Controls – from all data sources
"Elevate Security platform is a critical part of how we gain visibility into and report on the trends around employee risk. We share these metrics that show effectiveness of our activities and improvement to our security posture over time with the board on a regular basis"
CISO, Large Healthcare Insurance Provider
"Elevate Security provides a level of actionable insight that is extremely valuable in assessing security risk and defining corporate awareness strategy."
Yinka Badmus, VP, Global Security Risk Operations, Equifax
"Availability of Security Reputation Score from Elevate Security has been a game changer for us. It allows us to exempt employees who exceed a certain threshold from taking Security Awareness Training and still remain compliant with the regulators. In our business that contributes to both the bottom line savings and top line growth."
CISO, Large Professional Services Company